Normally ACHS has an exclusive contract with HR Imaging to provide all official portraits for the yearbook. However, in light of the unprecedented year we have had, we are now allowing personal submissions in lieu of the official portrait if a student was unable to make one of the official sessions.
Our private photo submission link is https://images.jostens.com/415465961 and your schools user id is 415465961. Once you log in, you'll be able to upload a photo and provide details such as name and grade level.
Because the end of the year is approaching rapidly, we'd like to have any of these supplementary shots in by the end of May 2nd. Here are some tips for creating the kind of image we are looking for:
- If you are using an iPhone please make sure to use the correct image format (JPG not the Apple HEIC compressed file). Under iPhone Settings to Camera, tap Formats and select Most Compatible before taking the portrait.
- Use white or natural lighting.
- Solid/quiet background with no props or other people.
- Keep camera at eye level.
- Take photo vertically.
- Photo mid chest up (no hand in photo).
- Lighting facing you, not behind you.
Please be aware that if you or your student has already come in for a school portrait, you should be all set. This is just for folks who weren't able to make it in.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.